They make lichess possible
They offer their work. Thank you!
Big thanks go to all translators, for their amazing translation efforts.
Special thanks go to:
- the cheat detection engine
- the puzzle creator
- the magnificent, unique wooden chess board (http://i.imgur.com/Zw8IO7v.jpg)
- moderation work, mockups, communication, brilliant ideas and much more.
- contributing to the wiki and translations
- writing the amazing translation contexts
- moderation work, communication, testing, and much more.
- Mephostophilis for writing Lichess Wiki, leading the cheater hunt and moderating the site.
- Smiling Bishop, legend, mb, Iron_Logician, and all the moderators who spent time keeping the site enjoyable
- Steibock for board theming
- Yusuke Kamiyamane for the fugue icons
- pgn4web for the analysis board
- chessboardjs for the board editor
- chess.js for the client-side chess logic
Thanks to all players for feeding the database.